We are always looking for willing and able volunteers for these tasks. Stop by and speak with Jeannette or give her a call!
- Data Entry
- Shelving books
- Working at the circulation desk
- “Reading shelves” making sure books are in the correct order on the shelves
- Covering books
- Cleaning (dusting shelves, watering plants, etc)
- Storytime coordinator: recruit volunteers to do storytime programs on a once a month basis and act as support person
- After School program coordinator: recruit volunteers to help kids find books during after school hours, plan activities, etc. on a once a month basis and act as support person
- Book Sale Coordinator
The library is also accepting donations for the ongoing book sale. Your donations of gently used or collectible books are welcomed.