Accessibility Statement for Rochester Public Library Website
This is an accessibility statement from Rochester Public Library.
Measures to support accessibility
Rochester Public Library takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on website:
- Phone: 1-802-767-3927
- E-mail: rochesterpubliclibraryVT@gmail.com
- Visitor Address: 22 South Main Street, Route 100, Rochester, VT 05767
- Postal Address: 22 South Main Street, Rochester, VT 05767
Accessibility of website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Rochester Public Library assessed the accessibility of website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 22 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.